How to Use Leased Beats
How to use leased beats? This guide will tell you how to use leased beats the right way. If you are an independent artist, then leasing beats can be the best and profitable choice for you. This is because the exclusive rights are expensive than the leased beats. Even if you have a budget to buy the exclusive beats, it is still recommended to start your career by leasing beats.
👋 Are you new to buying and leasing beats? If YES here’s from free beats to leasing beats
If you are new in the industry and have taken the beats on lease but do not know how to use them, then this article will be very useful as it will tell you the way how you can use the leased beats. So, let us get started! You need the following:
- Increase fan following
- How to make income?
- Practical implementation
Increase Fan following:
If you have a small number of followers, then you should use the leased beats as a tool to increase your audience. This is because you are at an early stage and there are multiple affordable beats available that suit your budget. You should release videos on monthly basis just to remain active with your audience and to know what kind of content they like.
You should do marketing of your song to increase the audience but avoid sending spam emails to people. The modern world is a social media period, so your fans are also interested in your life and want to know about your activities. So, make sure people are interested in you which will automatically increase their interest in your projects. In this way, you will boost up your audience on every social media channel like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
How to make income with leased beats?
There must be a question in your mind that could you make money with leased beats? The answer is “yes”. You can make income with leased beats. When you have built a strong audience, then you have greater chances to impress them with your collections.
They will be attracted to buy it and you will get paid at each download because your audience does not care even you are using leased beats or something else. You can conduct live streaming and telecast shows on YouTube, TV, and many other platforms to promote your song and thus increase your income.
Now it is time to plan how to perform the above steps practically. You can do it in the following ways.
- Make sure you have a professional email for marketing.
- Select/purchase your beats from the production site and get discounts.
- If you are not working with a producer directly, then record your song on MP3.
- Now with this recoded song you need good engineering skills to mix and master the song. This step can either make or destroy your work.
- The quality art should be particular as the digital store only accepts quality art.
- Now you have done with recording, mixing, and art, so it is time to release your song for your fans. Choose the best distributors to get your songs on top music sites.
- Now it is time for marketing, and you can use the recommended social media channels for this purpose like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- When your song has started gaining traffic, then you can engage your subscribers by sending them occasional newsletters.
Hey 👋 ! Thank you for reading my latest article! Do you have any questions? I’m happy to help. I’m Paul, a beatmaker that also sells hip hop beats online here. I also sell styles of beats like my latest Drake type beat collection. Feel free to leave your questins below in the comments section and I’ll respond back.
Paul Cesar beats